Jer's Secret Files (For Your Eyes Only)

Welcome to my blog relating to art ideas that are in-progress and are not yet officially released to the public (unless they have found this web address). It is fine if people discover this blog but I will only give the address to those who do not mind viewing unfinished sketches and partially complete (officially unpromoted) projects.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Neocons



Hello bloggers,
I was googling some "Create your own" sites and I eventually found "Create your own Transformer"...Yes, I was foaming at the mouth while creating my own Transformers.

It is unfortunate that Hasbro owns the rights to any created Transformer on this site, otherwise I would be turning this into a more public project.

Well, at least I had fun with the colour combinations - there was not much customization potential overall though but I managed to waste about 30 minutes creating this...they are all untitled as I do not want to give Hasbro any free ideas ;-)

I made 3 in total....here are the other two...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home