Jer's Secret Files (For Your Eyes Only)

Welcome to my blog relating to art ideas that are in-progress and are not yet officially released to the public (unless they have found this web address). It is fine if people discover this blog but I will only give the address to those who do not mind viewing unfinished sketches and partially complete (officially unpromoted) projects.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

more autobiographical than we previously thought...



It did not take me that long to realize that if faces could be scanned into 3D avatars, then any jpeg image could be scanned and come to life in the form of an avatar face. This lead me to think about the personification of abstract art.
So, I uploaded a standard Jackson Pollock abstract-expressionist painting and sure enough, the software was able to locate a face - what creeped me out is that the face it managed to find was none other than Jackson Pollock himself...how haunting is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home